Installation, Updates, Login & Backups
Answers to common questions on MacPractice installation and creating backups. This also applies to reinstalling, new computers, updating MacPractice software, and managing backups.
- ★ I'm on MacPractice 12 and I'm on macOS Catalina! How do I start MacPractice?
- ★ Can I update to macOS Catalina?
- ★ Log In Troubleshooting Guide
- ★ It takes a long time to start up my server computer after a restart!
- macOS Big Sur Compatibility
- What happens when my MacPractice license expires?
- Can I use 32-bit Applications with High Sierra?
- The Accounting Migration Report
- MacPractice Software and OS Requirements
- Does MacPractice work with fusion drives?
- How do I fix issues with my backups?
- Downloading & Installing MacPractice QuickSupport
- Mac OS X Security Recommendations
- Performance Issues
- Stolen Computer Recovery Plan
- Update Installation Guide
- Updating or Installing Mac OS X
- Low Disk Space/Full Disk Error