The Patients Ability in MacPractice is an information hub that displays all of the demographic, insurance, clinical and ledger data in a user friendly format. All of the information and function you need right at your fingertips.
Patient Ability Preferences
The links below will direct you to Patient Ability Preferences that we discuss throughout this section of our HelpDesk.
Patient Ability Layout
These guides will go through and explain each tab within the Patients Ability.
- Primary & Secondary Tabs
- Account Tab
- Patient Tab
- Clinical Tab (Pre Gen 9) (Gen 9 & 10)
- Clinical Ability (Gen 11 and Newer)
- Dental Tab
- Ledger Tab
- Orders Tab
We have compiled a few articles we though would be helpful to offices based on frequently asked questions.
- How to Use the Patients Ability
- Setting up the Patients Ability
- Helpful Guide - Primary & Secondary Tab
- Helpful Guide - Patient Information Palette
- How To Configure and Use Immunizations
- Clinical Ability Overview
- Clinical Ability - List of Widgets
- Helpful Guide - Clinical Info Button
- Helpful Guide - Printing Orders