The Marketing Referrals report captures all Referral records on patient Accounts that have a Referral Category of "Marketing" set. You can locate a patient's Referrals and Referral Category by navigating to the Patients Ability > Patient Tab > Referrals Sub-Tab.
Once you've configured your filters and dates, you can click the Apply button to generate results for this report for the date range you have set.
- Filter Providers: This filter will hone down results to referrer records on patients with the filtered provider(s) set as the patient's provider in the Patients Ability - Patient Tab.
- Filter Offices: This filter will hone down results to referrer records on patients with the filtered office set as the patient's office in the Patients Ability - Patient Tab.
- Filter Referrer Types: This filter will narrow down the results to referrers with the filtered Referral Type set.
- Referral Start Date/End Date: The date fields will hone down results to referral records with a Referral Date that falls within the set date range.
- Include Inactive Patients Checkbox: If checked, this option will include any patients that have been archived.
- Referred To Doctor: The Referrer who referred this patient to the practice.
- Phone: The Phone number of the Referrer in question.
- Email: The Email address of the Referrer in question.
- Referrer Type: The Referrer Type for the Referrer in question.
- # of Patients: The number of patients who have a referral record with this referrer added to their chart.
First Expansion Columns
- Patient #: The Patient's account number.
- Patient Last, First: The last and first name of the patient in question.
- Address: The address of the patient in question.
- Office: The office of the patient in question.
- Referred by: The provider of the patient in question.
- Date Referred: The date of the referral record in the patient's chart.
- Review Date: The Review Date on the referral record in the patient's chart.
- Notes: Any notes entered into the notes field on the referral record.
- Reason for Referral: Any reason set on the referral record.