This node will dictate the Image Type. When an Image Type is associated to a Layout, it will automatically be assigned to any image imported into the Layout.
In the Many Mode, every tooth with a selected Type will display.
This is helpful when comparing multiple patients with the same designated Type.
Organize and group images for a single patient by using Image Types. Image Types assist in classifying images and tracking a single patient. Image types could be established for X-Rays, Bitewings, Trauma Series, and so on.
To create an Image Type, select the Image Types node in the sidebar and click the plus button at the top left to create a new record. Name the entry as desired and save.
Image Types can be associated to any image in the Patients with Visits node. Right click on the image and from the option menu, select Edit Image Details... Select the Image Type from the Type menu.
Select the Image Type node in the sidebar to view all images that are associated to the selected Image Type. The Image thumbnail size can be adjusted with the Size slider.
- Hide/Show Titles - This will toggle if the Titles show beneath the image or not.
- Hide/Show Subtitles - This will toggle if the Subtitles show beneath the image or not.
- Open Image - This will open the Image Editing Window.
- Edit Image Details... - This will open the Image Editing Window.
- Permanent Upper - This associates the image to Permanent Upper teeth.
- Permanent Lower - This associates the image to Permanent Lower teeth.
- Primary Upper - This associates the image to Primary Upper teeth.
- Primary Lower - This associates the image to Primary Lower teeth.
- Export As... - Exports the edited images.
- Export Original As... - Exports the original unedited images.
It is possible to designate a default Image Type to a Layout by Right clicking on a layout and selecting Edit. From here, the Image Type drop down will designate the Type assigned to the Layout.