To add an item to the Item node, use the following steps:
- Select the Items node in the sidebar on the left, and click the green plus.
- On the right enter the Item Name, choose/enter a Category and Brand.
- Based on the item's packaging, enter the UPC/EAN in the corresponding field.
- Press Command + S to save when you are finished, and repeat the steps to add another item.
To add an item as a charge within a patient Ledger, use the following steps:
- Above the Ledger select the Charges menu > New Charge.
- Place the cursor in the Code field and scan the item. Any fee where Inventory data matches the item's scanned UPC/EAN will be found.
- If multiple items are found, select the correct fee from the resulting window.
- Additional items may be added to the Charges table with the green plus button in the New Charge Window.