The Window preference allows you to specify the module selected when you open a new MacPractice window.
- Remember Last Ability and View: Allows the MacPractice window to open a new window using the last ability and view that you were using.
- Use the Following Settings: Allows you to choose which ability and which view you'd like to see when opening a new window. Managers view is only available on the Server computer.
- Load top window view if possible: When checked, creating a new window will be the same view/ability as the current active (top) window. If unchecked, the new window is what is specified in preferences.
- Remember Last Window Size: Allows a new MacPractice window to stay the same size from where you last left it.
- Remember Drawer State: Allows the size of the MacPractice Drawer window to be remembered.
- Auto-hide the main window toolbar in full-screen mode: This checkbox hides the MacPractice toolbar when in full-screen mode.