While the Report tab lists vary by the selected ability, it generally lists a report of information associated to a specific record, such as a Reference, Appointment, Patient, and so on. For most records, the Report tab lists patients or user actions associated to the record and can be filtered by Patients or History (of User actions).
- Name: The name on the charge.
- Charge: The total amount of the charges within the set date range.
- Date: The date the action was committed.
- Action: The name of the action committed, such as Update, Insert, and so on.
- User: The username of the user who committed the action.
To print the filtered results, click the Print icon.
These filter options display results within the following columns:
- Name: The name of the patient on the appointment.
- Date: The date on which the appointment was/is scheduled.
- Time(Mins): The appointment start time and the duration for which the appointment was/is scheduled in minutes.
- Status: The status of the appointment, such as Confirmed, Unconfirmed, and so on.
- Type: The appointment type of the repeating appointment.
- Resource: The Resource in which the appointment is scheduled.
3. To print the list, click the print icon.
Drawer Report - References
For information on using Drawer Reports with References, see References Drawer Reports.