Each of the Inventory ability's features, references, and interactions are documented in the Inventory Overview. Accompanying interactions may be available in additional abilities, such as References or the Ledger.
- Inventory: Displays a report from which item quantities can be viewed in the context of reordering and replenishing supplies
- Audits: Creates audits of the current stock
- Retail Items: Adds categories of items to selected Fee Schedules
- Items: Lists the Inventory Items and details
- Categories: Lists the Inventory Categories
- Brands: Lists the Inventory Brands
- Vendors: Lists the Inventory Vendors and contact details
- Adjustment Sheet: Adjusts the quantity of an item
- Reorder Alert: Displays when an item's current stock meets the threshold of the Reorder Level as set in the Inventory Items node.
- Cost Matrix: Displays all items of a potential order and the possible vendors for each
- Purchase Orders: The lower half of Inventory Management view, which is used to create purchase orders, view purchase order lists, and view details about purchase orders
- Fee Schedules: Fee Schedule information specific to Inventory item interaction
- Preferences: Sets the Preferences for the Inventory ability