The Inventory Adjustment Report displays adjustments to Inventory stock. The report is filtered by item Category and Brand and run for an Adjustment Start and End Date range.
The report results display each Item's adjustment with an Adjustment Reason, such as sold, discarded, destroyed, and so on.
- Category: The Category of the item added to the Items node
- Brand: The Brand of the item added to the Items node
- Item: The name of the item added to the Items node
- Adjustment Reason: The reason for the quantity adjustment
- Adjustment Amount: The amount of the quantity adjustment
- Stock Level: The current amount of items in stock
- Adjustment Date: The date of the adjustment result
- Comments: Any comments on the adjustment