The Print Queue allows the user to queue prescriptions, refills, and reprints to print all at once. To add a prescription to the Print Queue, click the Add Queue button on the prescription. Within the resulting prompt, select Cancel, Reprint, or Refill:
- Cancel: stops the action
- Reprint: prints a duplicate of the selected prescription and will NOT add a new line to the patient's clinical record
- Renew: duplicates the information in the prescription and creates a new prescription in the sidebar, as well as adding a new line on the patient's clinical record
If all prescriptions in the queue are using the same form, such as the Prescription [4 per sheet] form, multiple prescriptions can be printed to the same page, as long as they are for the same patient.
Multiple patients will be split to their own prescription pages regardless of the form set.
- Clear Queue: clears all prescriptions from the queue
- Cancel: cancels the action and returns to the Active Med List
- Continue: continues navigation away from the Active Med List, leaving the queue as is