The Problem list is a record of all diagnoses for a patient.
At the top right you will see the Info button, Active or All selector, and the Add button.When selected on Active the Problem List will display only active diagnoses. When selected on All you will see all active and inactive diagnoses. Also when selected on All, you are able to reorder the diagnoses as desired by clicking and dragging. The green plus Add button allows you to select new diagnoses to add to the patient's Problem List.
Double-clicking on a diagnosis will bring up a detailed view of that specific diagnosis.
- Diagnosis Code: This is the numerical identifier of the diagnosis
- Code Type: This will designate they typed of code (ex. ICD9, ICD10)
- Description: A brief overview of what the diagnosis entails.
- Onset Date: The date the problem began to affect the patient.
- Diagnosed Date: The date in which the patient was diagnosed by the doctor.
- Resolved Date: The date the problem was addressed.
- Type: Select the Type of the problem entry: Condition, Symptom, Finding, Complaint, Functional Limitation, Problem or Diagnosis.
- Status: Select the status of the problem entry: Active, Inactive, Chronic, Intermittent, Recurrent, Rule Out, Ruled Out, Resolved.
- Regularly Treated: When checked, the diagnosis will pull to new charges. When unchecked, it will not.
- Provider: The provider who was diagnosed the code.
- Office: The office assigned when the code was diagnosed.
- CQM Value: If a value needs to be assigned to the diagnosis, it may be added here. This field is intended for legacy purposes and not used in any reports.
- Notes: A free text area that allows information to be added about the problem record. Anything entered in the Favorites Custom Description will be reflected here as well.