The Drawing View Element adds drawing tools to a Form Section.
Add a Drawing View to the Form by dragging the Drawing View from the Form Elements box in the Form Section Palette (EMR/EDR > Toggle Palette) to the Form Section. Click the block to edit the name, size, position, and special properties in the Inspector.
Within the Inspector, the General tab sets general attributes for the Popup Button.
- Name: The name of the Drawing View, which does not appear on the Form
- X and Y: The Drawing View position within the Form Section grid
- Width and Height: The Drawing View dimensions
- Display Border: Displays a border around the image
- Print Border: Hides the border in the patient form, but displays the border when printed.