The list element is one of the most versatile elements that can be used. The main purpose of the List element is to use a small space on the form to make multiple selections of pertinent information that showed in list format on the narrative. The element is similar to the Popup Button except it will allow for multiple selections and sub-selections.
There are two checkboxes you can select from here:
- Required: This makes the Element a field that has to be filled in before there person filling out the Form can move on. Required fields appear in red text.
- Hide from Clipboard: This will keep the Element in your Section, and the Section will still appear on the form, but if it is a field that would normally pull onto the Clipboard, you can select this box to prevent the information from pulling.
This is the title of the Popover menu that appears on the link.
List Edibility: This can be set to either Static or Dynamic. If it is set to Dynamic, then a user can add new items to the list at any time.
Popup List: This is the list of options that will appear when you click the List Element Name. You can click the green plus to add your list items. Under Right Column you can add in sub choices.
Import: This button allows you to import a list that was made with a text editor. Be aware that this only works when importing a list from a text editor, anything else will not appear in the proper format.
Sort: This sorts your list alphabetically. You will receive a popup asking you to verify that you want to make the change.
Right Column: This is an optional second column that you can populate with notes or other checkboxes similar to the items listed under General.
- View Type
- None: This makes it so there will be no right column shown.
- Text: This will allow you to create notes for each item selected in the General tab.
- Table: This works exactly like General, only you can set whether or not you would like to have Single or Multiple selections.