The Clipboard Application is used to manage clinical documentation and patient forms, such as patient demographics and intake forms. This article has been created to help navigate the initial setup of the Clipboard Application. The Template Library provides many free templates to use in Clipboard, and MacPractice can design custom templates by order.
For a broader overview Usage Guide click Here.
- Initial Installation: Downloading the app, iOS Setup, and Network Connectivity.
- Overview: Clinical Summary, Demographic View, Incident View, and Template Library.
- Patient Form: Walk through each screen the patient will complete.
- View: Intake forms can be viewed in MacPractice and Opened in EHR/iEHR.
- Custom Templates: Purchased custom forms and do it yourself forms.
- Patient Demographics
- Primary Information
- Secondary Information
- Additional Insurance Alert
- HIPAA Consent Form
- Intake Form
- Patient Review
- Completed Message