The EHR Ability is used to manage clinical documentation and patient forms, such as patient intake forms, continuity of care documents, and general clinical history forms. This article has been created to help navigate the initial setup of the EHR ability. The Template Library provides many free templates to use in the EHR Ability, and MacPractice can design custom templates by order.
For an article on Daily Use click Here.
This EHR Documentation contains the following sections:
- Templates and Forms: Installing, creating, and editing patient forms.
- Overview: A guide to the functions of EHR, such as the Clinical Summary, Incidents, and the Template Library.
- EHR Sections: A guide to specific Sections within EHR, such as Encounter Diagnosis, Billing, and Vitals.
- EHR Interactions: A guide to interactions between EHR and patient data, or other MacPractice products.
- Custom EHR Templates: EHR Templates can be custom made for the office.
EHR Sections: Sections in EHR are captured through links, buttons, checkboxes, and popovers. EHR section elements are documented in the EHR Interactive Form.