The Expected Revenue report is used with the Contract Billing feature. This report will show you income you should expect to receive from your current payment plans.
As with most items in reports in MacPractice, this can be filtered by provider and office. For this report, it filters by the provider and office listed in the payment plan. Select your filters, then click Apply to view the results.
- Month: The report will list each month in which a contract charge is due in the Month column.
- Expected Revenue: The Expected Revenue column displays the amount of contract charges with a Due Date in the selected month. Charges will be counted in this total even if they have already been paid.
- % Total Expected Revenue: This column lists the percentage of all expected revenue that is due in the selected month.
You can click the triangle next to any month to see the patients with contract charges due that month.
- Patient: The Patient column lists the name of the patient with the contract.
- Contract Billing: This column lists the name of the billing contract record.
- Provider: The Provider column lists the user ID and office ID of the provider and office associated to the payment plan.
- Total Pending Charges: This column lists the total amount of charges due in the selected month.
- # Pending Charges: This column lists the number of charges due in the selected month as a part of the patient's payment plan.
- Term: Lists the term number of the charge. For example, a D represents a down payment, 1 represents the first charge in the contract, 2 the second, and so on.
- Amount: Amount due on the selected term.
- Due Date: Date the contract charge will post to the patient's ledger and payment is due.