***As of 2017, this Quality Measure has been retired by CMS. It is no longer able to be reported for Meaningful Use nor MIPS Quality measures. MacPractice maintains this documentation only for reference.***
Percentage of patients aged 13 years and older with a diagnosis of HIV/AIDS, with at least two visits during the measurement year, with at least 90 days between each visit, whose most recent HIV RNA level is <200 copies/mL.
- The patient must be 13 year old or older
- They must be diagnosed with HIV/AIDS, indicated with the listed ICD-9, ICD-10, or snomed codes in the report footer
- They must be seen at least twice during the filtered date range, indicated with the listed CPT codes in the report footer
- The office visits must be at least 90 days apart
- The patient needs most recent HIV Voral Load <200. This needs entered or imported in as a Laboratory Order with a Received Date within the filtered date range