The Transitioned Patient From report will show you a list of referrals that have referred patients to your practice.
The list can be expanded to see the specific patients referred by a given referral record.
- Select Providers/Select Offices: As with most reports in MacPractice, the Referred Patient By report can be broken down by provider and office. In this case, it is the provider and office listed in the patient screen.
- Select Referral Types: Allows you to filter the report to show only referrals associated with the specific referral type associated with the referral in References > Referrals.
- Referral Start Date/End Date: Filters the report to show only referrals between the given dates (as entered in the Referral tab of the Patient screen).
- Include Inactive Patients: If checked, the report will show deleted and archived patients. If this is unchecked, deleted/archived patients will be omitted.
- Show Primary Referral Only: If checked, patients will only be counted under their primary referral (classified as the first referral listed in in the Referral tab of the Patient screen). If unchecked, a patient will be counted under every referral associated with their record. This may cause some patients to appear multiple times on the report.
Transitioned Patients From Results - Unexpanded
The initial view of the Transitioned Patient From Report will show the number of patients that have been referred by each referral.
- Referral Name: Lists the names all referrals (as entered in References > Referrals) associated with patients during the selected date range.
- Referral Type: Displays the referral type associated with the referral in References > Referrals.
- # Of Patients: Displays the number of patients associated with the referral during the date range.
- Account ID/Patient Last, First: Lists the patient's account number and name (last name first).
- Address: Lists the patient's address, as entered in the Patient screen.
- Office: Lists the office associated with the patient, as entered in the Patient screen.
- Date Referred: Lists the date associated with the referral, as entered in the Referral tab of the Patient screen.
- Review Date: Lists the review date associated with the referral, as entered in the Referral tab of the Patient screen.
- Doctor Referred To: Lists the provider associated with the patient in MacPractice (as entered in the Patient screen).
- Doctor's Phone/Doctor's Email: List's the patient provider's phone (A) and email (B), as entered in References > Users.
- Notes: Displays any notes associated with the referral, as entered in the Referral tab of the Patient screen.