The Duplicate Patients Report is designed to provide details about all patients who have matching name and date of birth.
This report will include active, archived and deleted patients. The report can be filtered by Provider, Office and New Patient Start and End Date.
Additionally, this report can be filtered based on Duplicate Name only or Duplicate Name and Date of Birth. Selecting the Duplicate Name radio button will provide results for all patients who have the same first and last name. The Duplicate Name and DOB radio button will locate all patients who have the same first and last name, as well as date of birth.
Even if you do not have the Duplicate Patients preferences enabled, you can still use this report.
The report displays results in the following columns:
- Patient Last, First: The first column provides the patient's name (last name, first name).
- # of Patients: This column displays how many patients have the same name.
- Patient #: This column provides the patient ID as displayed in the Patients ability.
- New Patient Date: The New Patient Date column displays the new patient date, as entered in the Patient tab in the Patient ability.
- Phone Number: The next column lists the patient's first phone number.
- Birth Date: This column displays the patient's date of birth.
- Patient Status: The Patient Status column shows the patient's status. Results include Normal (active) and Archived.
- Office/Provider: The last column displays the office and provider, as set in the Patient tab. If one or both of these fields is set to None in the Patient tab, the office and provider will be pulled from the options selected in the Account tab.