The All Insurance Claims report captures all claims present in the chosen date range. This report was added in MacPractice Build 7.3.22-3.
When you have configured your Filters to the desired settings, click the "Apply" button to generate the report.
- Filter Providers: Filters the results by the provider listed on the claim.
- Filter Offices: Filters the results by the office listed on the claim.
- Filter Insurances: Filters the results by the insurance company the claims were submitted to.
- Filter Claim Statuses: Filters the results by the claim's status.
- Date Range Selector: Allows you to set the date range to pull either the Claim Creation Date, or the Dates of Service of any charges on the claim.
- Start Date/End Date: Allows you to set the desired date range. If both are blank, the report will pull all Claims unless filtered out by other filters.
- Claims To Include: Filter the results by Paper Claims, Electronic Claims, or both.
- Plan Type: Filters the results by the plan type of the insurance company reference.
- Threshold Claim Type: Filter the results by Warning Claims (Claims that are nearing the Timely Filing Limit), claims past the Timely Filing Limit, by both Warning Claims or Claims past the limit, or all claims.
Any results outlined in red are past the timely filing limit. A pink border indicates they are in the Warning Threshold, which can be set in Preferences > Insurance > Other Tab.
- Patient #: The Patient's Account Number for the patient on the claim.
- Patient Last, First: The Last and First name of the patient on the claim.
- Birthday: The Patient's Birth Date.
- Subscriber: The Patient's Insurance Subscriber Number, set in Patients > Primary > Insurance.
- Pr/Of: The User ID and Office ID of the Provider and the Office, respectively. The User ID and Office ID can be found for a User and Office in the Users Reference and the Offices Reference.
- Insurance Company: The Insurance Company the claim was filed to.
- Plan Type: The Plan Type set in the Insurance Company's Reference under the Claims Tab.
- Total Amount: The total of the procedure fees on the claim.
- Date Updated: The latest date that the claim had been updated.
- First Proc Date: The first procedure date listed on a charge on the claim.
- Days Past Claim Created: How many days have elapsed since the claim had been created.
- Days Until Overdue: Lists how many days until the claim will be considered overdue based on the Timely Filing Limit.
- Type: Displays whether the claim is a paper claim or an eClaim.
- Claim Status: Displays the current status of the claim.
- Timely Filing Limit: Displays the Insurance company's Timely Filing Limit, set in the Claims Tab of an Insurance Company's Reference.