How do patients request appointments on the Portal if the office does not have online scheduling enabled?
- The portal user must be set up by the office within the MacPractice system
- The portal user signs in online and changes password
- Navigate to the Patient tab to view all information
- Use the Appointments tab to "Request an Appointment"
- The patient or the portal user fills out the appropriate information
- The MacPractice user in the office receives an order with the appointment request info
- The MacPractice user contacts the patient and schedules or confirms the appointment